Warranty & Policies
Aseptico warrants its products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years, from date of original invoice. Some handpieces are warranted for one year under the same conditions. Other handpieces and expendable components, such as air turbines and light bulbs, are covered by shorter warranty periods or have no warranty. Aseptico’s sole obligation under product warranty is (at its sole option and discretion) to repair or replace any defective component or product in part or whole. Aseptico shall be the sole arbiter of such action.
In the event of alleged defect under warranty, the purchaser is to notify Aseptico’s Customer Service Department promptly. Customer Service will provide instructions, usually directing that the product be returned for service. Shipment to Aseptico and the cost thereof is always the responsibility of the purchaser.
Accidental misuse, inappropriate installation, or failure to perform directed maintenance voids the warranty.
Aseptico does not assume, under this warranty, any risks or liabilities arising from the clinical use of its products, whether or not such use involves coincidental utilization of products manufactured by others.
NOTE: In the interest of serving our customers more efficiently, customers receiving service on non-warranted repairs are expected to accept charges that are less than $395 without further notification.
Online Ordering Policy
- Add $5.00 handling fee to orders under $50.00.
- Aseptico accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Open account is available only if credit is approved in advance.
- Freight costs are added to all invoices.
- Delinquent accounts are subject to 1.5% monthly interest, attorney’s fees, collection and court costs when needed to satisfy debt.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Service and Repair charges are billed on credit card. Customer is expected to accept charges up to $395 without advance notification. Minimum service/repair charge is $110.
Washington, California, and Florida customers:
- Add sales tax based on destination address.
- Dallas & San Antonio customers add state and local sales tax;
- For all other Texas locations add state tax only.
All other customers:
- Customer is responsible for any applicable state sales or use taxes.
Sales tax exemptions:
- Any customer exempt from state sales tax must provide Aseptico with their current exemption certificate. Certificates can be emailed to email@example.com.
Shipping charges are based on the current UPS rates. While shopping our site, your basket contains not only your items, but the shipping weight of each item. During the checkout process, the total weight or your order along with the “Ship To:” address are used to give you the shipping cost prior to final payment.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours, although some items such as Electronic and Portable systems have a 3-4 week lead time.
- Products that have been in clinical use cannot be returned for credit.
- All returns require prior authorization. Contact Aseptico Customer Service at 866.244.7095 for a Return Authorization number (RA#).
- The RA# must appear clearly on the exterior of the package being returned, or it may be rejected and returned to the sender.
- Packages received without prior authorization are not the responsibility of Aseptico. Aseptico reserves the right to dispose of such packages and their contents 30 days after receipt with no obligation to the sender.
- The sender is responsible for proper packaging and for all costs for return shipment to Aseptico.
- New products may be returned for full credit (less shipping charges) under a Return Authorization number within 30 days of date of original invoice.
- At Aseptico’s discretion, certain products may be returned for credit after the 30 day period, and a 25% restocking fee will apply.
You must clearly indicate your RA number on the outside of your return packaging for acceptance.
Aseptico remains committed to protecting your online privacy. We will only use the information you provide to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology encrypts all confidential information transmitted between your computer and our server. Our online store uses “cookies” to enhance your shopping experience and to track your current shopping basket. These small files reside on your browser and help to distinguish you from other shoppers.
Be assured that none of your personal information will be traded, sold or rented to any outside person or agency for any reason.
Aseptico Guide for Suppliers
The only department authorized to issue purchase orders is the Purchasing Department. Any material or equipment shipped without a purchase order issued by an Aseptico buyer is shipped at the risk of the supplier. Delivery to Aseptico personnel without a valid purchase order does not constitute acceptance by Aseptico. A valid purchase order number must be clearly visible on all packages, correspondence, invoices, packing slips, etc. Invoices without valid Aseptico purchase order numbers will not be paid.
The criteria for designation as an Aseptico supplier are comprised of:
- Quality Performance
- Cost and Service Performance
- Supplier Capability
Aseptico values its suppliers as business partners in helping to achieve the highest quality standards at the most economical cost.
All shipments of goods must be delivered through the receiving department unless otherwise indicated on the purchase order. If goods are not delivered to receiving, payment will be delayed. Receiving hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Service charges, C.O.D. or Collect Freight Shipments are not acceptable unless specifically agreed. This must be indicated on the purchase order.
Preference is to have all invoices e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mailed, invoices must be sent to:
ATTN: Accounts Payable Department
P.O. Box 1548
Woodinville, WA 98072-1548 USA
Problems with invoices should be directed to Accounts Payable: 425.408.9348
Quotations and Bids
Competitive pricing information is considered confidential and will be treated as such. Requests for pricing from persons, other than a buyer, should be treated as “budgetary pricing only.”
Terms and Conditions
Download Aseptico’s Terms and Conditions in PDF format below.