- High-frequency, constant-potential x-ray generator provides constant radiation output,
reducing skin dose to the patient relative to traditional half-wave (AC) generators.
- Ease of operation -
Fixed high voltage (60kV) and Current (2.3mA) - the only operator input is the exposure time.
- Very lightweight -
less than 9 lbs (4kg) and provides complete flexibility and convenience to move from chair to chair throughout the office.
- Compatible with both film and digital imaging systems.
- Operator Protection -
External backscatter shield and internal radiation shielding protects the operator from radiation exposure.
- The ARU-06CENC system includes
- Two (2) rechargeable battery packs
- Backscatter shield, battery charger
- Padded box/transport case
- NOMAD x-ray
- System is also available with the option of a hard travel case with wheels and a 220 volt battery charger.
- FDA Approved Not yet approved for sale in Canada.
(Digital Sensors & X-Ray Film sold Separately)
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
For X-Ray System with 220 volt charger, check the box next to the image at top.
Please contact an Aseptico sales consultant at 1-866-244-2954 to answer any questions.